Polly Washburn provides producing, marketing and grant/proposal writing services in Colorado and Canada.
Need assistance to get your project off the ground?
Let’s talk about how I can help you with:
- Producing – Taking an idea from notes to script to production to post-production to festival/market to distribution.
- Line production/Production Management – Creating budgets, script breakdowns, shooting schedules, shot lists, etc.
- Marketing – Establishing your presence through digital and social media marketing campaigns: using website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, video, contacting press, and other means to promote a project, event or person. We can supplement with digital advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Apple iAds), and print advertising and promotion.
- Funding – Grant applications, crowd funding, product integration and other fundraising for your film or project.
I have experience with Canadian federal funding and tax credits.
- Screenwriting – manuscript feedback and script development.
- Project management – Timelines, checklists, task assignment and tracking.
I have 15 years of experience as a writer, editor, and website creator, and have spent 10 years in the film and television industry/community.
I have written successful grant applications for films, start-ups, not-for-profits, artists and my own projects.
I am currently producing/directing a feature-length documentary From the Inside Out, highlighting the work of formerly incarcerated people to reform the American justice system.
Contact me and we can take your project from concept to reality.